You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Oppo A17 With 50-Megapixel Main Camera, Leather-Feel Design Launched: Price, Specifications September 26, 2022Oppo A17 has been launched in Malaysia at a price of MYR 599 (roughly Rs. 10,600). The smartphone gets a 50-megapixel main camera, a MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) SoC, and an HD+ display.
- Vivo X Fold+ With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 80W Fast Charging Launched: Price, Specifications September 26, 2022Vivo X Fold+ launched in China on September 26 and the handset will go on sale starting from September 29. This foldable smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- WhatsApp Call Links Support Rolling Out, 32-Member Group Video Call Testing Also Begins September 26, 2022WhatsApp on Monday announced that it will roll out Call Links to allow users to start a new call or join one with a single tap. The Meta-owned messaging service will make it easier for users to share call links when the feature rolls out later this week. WhatsApp will also begin testing group video […]
- Twitter Says 50-60 Percent of Tweets in Government Takedown Orders Are 'Innocuous': Details September 26, 2022Twitter on Monday argued that 50 to 60 per cent of tweets that are asked by the government to be blocked are "innocuous", while challenging the Central government's orders asking it to block some accounts, URLs and tweets on the microblogging platform. The company cited the Supreme Court in the landmark Shreya Singhal case where […]
- NavIC: All You Need to Know About India's Home-Grown Alternative to GPS Navigation September 26, 2022NavIC, or Navigation with Indian Constellation, is a satellite-based navigation system developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). The service was originally approved in 2006 at a cost of $174 million (roughly Rs. 1,400 crore) and went live in 2018. Here's why the government wants smartphone makers including Apple, Samsung, and Xiaomi to adopt […]
- Hisense U7H Series TV With AMD FreeSync Premium, A7H Tornado 2.0 TV With 102W Sound Output Launched in India September 26, 2022Hisense U7H Series TV with 55-inch and 65-inch variants, and A7H Tornado 2.0 TV with 55-inch size have been launched in India. The U7H series is at Rs. 51,990 and Rs. 71,990. The A7H Tornado 2.0 TV is priced at Rs. 42,990.
- ISRO Mars Orbiter Mission Completes Eight Years in Orbit, Well Beyond Planned Six-Month Lifespan September 26, 2022ISRO's Mars orbiter completed eight years in orbit around the Red Planet on Monday, as the space agency's interplanetary mission surpassed the planned lifespan of six months. The Indian space agency has organised a 'National Meet on Eight Years of India's Mars Orbiter Mission' mission at its headquarters on Tuesday, and Space Commission members K […]
- Disney Looks to Hire Corporate Lawyer for Emerging Technologies Like NFTs, Metaverse: Details September 26, 2022As per the listing on its careers website, Disney is hiring for a Principal Counsel - Corporate Transactions, Emerging Technologies and NFTs to work on the transactions of emerging technologies involving DeFi, NFT and others.
- OnePlus Nord Watch Confirmed to Feature Over 105 Sports Modes, More Specifications Revealed September 26, 2022OnePlus Nord Watch will come with over 150 sports modes, including yoga, cricket, cycling more. The company has already revealed that this smartwatch features a 1.78-inch AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
- NASA Aims to Redirect Asteroid in DART Mission's First Attempt at Planetary Defence September 26, 2022NASA's Double Asteroid Redirection Test, or DART, will attempt to alter the orbit of the asteroid Dimorphos, on September 26. The US space agency is set to create history when it crashes a spacecraft into the asteroid, attempting to deflect it from its trajectory. A tiny moon of the asteroid Didymos, the asteroid Dimorphos is […]