You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- US Senator Urges Apple, Google to Remove TikTok From App Stores Over National Security Risks February 2, 2023A US Senator on the Senate intelligence committee, asked Apple and Google to remove TikTok from their app stores for iOS and Android respectively, stating that the short video sharing platform poses a threat to national security. TikTok says China's government cannot access the personal data of US citizens or manipulate the app's content, but […]
- Renault-Nissan Said to Plan India Reboot, Nissan to Invest in Renault's Electric Vehicle Unit February 2, 2023Renault and Nissan, after a two-decade partnership, are said to be planning a reboot of their alliance in India. The companies are said to have reached a deal in principle on Monday that would put both companies on equal footing, while Nissan is expected to invest in Renault's new EV unit.
- Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition Launch in India Set for February 10, Design Teased February 2, 2023Realme has finally confirmed the launch of its special edition Coca-Cola phone. The phone will be a rebadged Realme 10 Pro 5G. The company has confirmed the launch date and also revealed the design of the smartphone. The Coca-Cola phone is set to debut on February 10 in the country. Except for the new design, […]
- Xiaomi Imposed CNY 1 Million Fine on Supplier for Leaking Car Design Drafts February 2, 2023Xiaomi on Thursday imposed a CNY 1 million (roughly Rs. 1 crore) penalty on a supplier after it leaked early design drafts of an upcoming car model. Xiaomi has "dealt seriously" with a Beijing-based moulding technology company which publicly revealed images of an upcoming car's front and rear bumpers, violating a confidentiality agreement, said a […]
- Major League Soccer 2023 Season Pass Available on Apple TV: Details February 2, 2023pple TV will be streaming the 2023 Major League Soccer season worldwide, including India. The MLS Season Pass is now available, starting at Rs. 1,199 per month to access all live matches and content in the top-tier football league in the US for the 2023 season.
- Mark Zuckerberg Keeps Metaverse Bet Big Despite Losing $13.7 Billion in 2022 February 2, 2023Meta’s metaverse unit recorded its largest quarterly loss that amounted to $4.3 billion (roughly Rs. 35,222 crore) between September and December 2022. Despite the losses, Mark Zuckerberg is headstrong about his strategy for Meta’s Reality Labs unit.
- Android 13 QPR2 Beta 3 Update Rolls Out to Compatible Google Pixel Smartphones: All Details February 2, 2023Android 13 QPR2 Beta 3 update is rolling out to the Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6a, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 7, and Pixel 7 Pro device users who have registered for the Android Beta for Pixel program. The latest update bears the build number T2B3.230109.002 and includes […]
- Garmin Vivomove Trend Hybrid Smartwatch With Up to 5 Days of Battery Life Launched: Price, Features February 2, 2023Garmin has launched the Vivomove Trend smartwatch with smart features like wireless charging, up to five days of battery life, Qi compatibility, contactless payment, as well as smart health monitors and activity trackers. Priced at $299 (roughly Rs. 24,000), the watch comes with a stainless steel bezel, domed glass, and a silicone band.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Price in India Dropped After Galaxy S23 Series Launch: Check Out New Price February 2, 2023Samsung Galaxy S22 has received a price cut in India after the launch of Galaxy S23 series. The 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is currently listed for sale at Rs. 57,999.
- Realme GT Neo 5 Design, Specifications Teased; to Get Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, RGB Lights on Back Panel February 2, 2023Realme GT Neo 5 will debut as a premium smartphone on February 9 in China. It will offer 240W SuperVOOC charging support. The phone is also confirmed to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC along with a triple-camera setup on the back with a 50-megapixel primary sensor.